End of Tenancy Clean
We’ll have your property ready ‘to let’ again in no time
Lettings and Property Management is demanding enough without the added hassle of organising an end of tenancy clean. Most modern tenancy agreements now state that you should use professional tenancy cleaners before you move out. You can’t just rely on tenants leaving a property in good condition; you need a fast responding and reliable team of professional cleaners to deliver a high quality clean within a quick turn around.
Soul Clean not only work closely with housing associations, landlords and estate agents to maintain the highest cleaning checklists, in accordance with strict industry cleaning guidelines, but we also have a strong relationship with key businesses in the local area. Even if you’ve had reliable tenants, you will still benefit from the quality finish that can only be achieved by a professional clean.
Some of the services we include in an end of tenancy clean are:
- Clean electrical appliances e.g microwave, oven and fridge.
- Deep clean bathrooms, including; bath/shower, shower screens, toilet and descaling.
- Kitchen cleaning – remove all grease and grime, inside and outside of all cupboards and drawers.
- Carpets and upholstery
- Clean all switches, door handles, lights and light fixtures.
- Polish door frames and windows.
- Clean and disinfect wall tiles.